Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the purchase of products through Online platform of Doha Computer Centre via our website, by clicking on the “Agree” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including, without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, and/ or contributors of content. The expression YOU shall mean the Users/beneficiaries of our products and services and "we" or "us" or "our" would refer to management at DOHA COMPUTER and its support/sales team their successors, all persons claiming through them and under them.
Any new feature or tool which is added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
DOHACOMPUTER.COM is a trademark of Doha Computer Centre, a company based in Qatar since 2004. The domain name, www.dohacomputer.com is owned by the Doha Computer Centre W.L.L.
We are an online platform of Computer Accessories across Qatar and aim to be provide top rated customer support for computer services throughout Qatar.
A. Online shopping: Sales of Computer peripherals are available at our retail stores and allowing you to shop products and services available at those Stores and through our online portal. Customers have an easy access to our online payment platform for their purchase of products.
B. Delivery: Products purchased from our online platform will strictly be delivered within 24Hrs of Purchase. The Delivery of the products are strictly restricted in State of Qatar and not to any states other than Qatar. Delivery of the Products shall be made to the Qatar address you specify in your Order. For the shop pick up orders we will reserve the order within the same day. The delivery time frames are not applicable during government holidays and delays can occur. If the delivery of your Product is delayed “DOHACOMPUTER.COM” will inform you accordingly.
If the ordered product hasn’t been received by the projected delivery date please inform DOHA COMPUTER customer care in any manner.
C. Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (by reason of any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Store’s. DOHACOMPUTER.COM has the right to cancel the order.
D. Scope of Use: For Customers- DOHACOMPUTER.COM is for your non-commercial, personal use only and not for business purposes. You may access the DOHACOMPUTER.COM only through our website, standard web and mobile browsers and similar consumer applications.
E. Place restrictions: The DOHACOMPUTER.COM is directed solely at those who access the DOHACOMPUTER.COM online. We make no warranty or representation that the DOHACOMPUTER.COM is available or otherwise suitable for use outside of the Qatar. If you choose to access the DOHACOMPUTER.COM from locations outside the Qatar, you do so on your own initiative but cannot avail its services and delivery outside Qatar.
F. Age restrictions: You must be 18 years of age or over, with proper identification to place an order from DOHACOMPUTER.COM platform. Prevention on use: We reserve the right to prevent you from using the DOHACOMPUTER.COM online platform at any time and for any reason.
G. Order Cancellation: DCC accepts order cancellations within five (5) hours after ordering the product and before the product is delivered.
a. Confidential Information -This means all information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine-readable or another form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, except information that is: (i) publicly known through no wrongful act or omission of User, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
b. Intellectual Property Rights - This means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
c. Legal Actions and Notices- Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by registered post only.
d. Services- means the provision of the Online Service/ pick up services as agreed from time to time and informed us by you through the Website.
e. Website- means http://www.dohacomputer.com
f. Support System refers to the different processes that DOHA COMPUTER follows to resolve Customer
g. User- means the individual purchasing the Services/ Products.
You need an account to purchase the products / opt for a service from our platform and you shall be solely responsible for all activity associated with your account either done by someone using your account without your permission. If you suspect someone else is using your account, it is your duty to inform us by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
When setting up and maintaining your account, you agree and acknowledge to provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You shall not transfer or assign your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account.
- Valid email addresses: All Accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Any Accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re- validate their Accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- Emails: DOHACOMPUTER.COM will send you administrative and promotional emails. We may also send you information regarding your Account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our Site and Services or other promotional offers. We may also send you information regarding purchases you’ve made. (You can opt-out of our promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such email correspondence)
2. RULES OF DOHACOMPUTER.COM USAGE
- Errors and omissions: We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any Services, information or listings of Goods on the DOHACOMPUTER.COM platform or forming part of the Services from time to time.
- Stop/Block Access: DOHACOMPUTER.COM reserves the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of the Agreement or otherwise. We reserve the right to close your Account if you are violating the Agreement in any way (including if you are seen to be using proxy IPs – Internet Protocol addresses – to attempt to hide the use of multiple Accounts, or if you pretend to be located in a country different from where you actually reside, or if you disrupt the Sites or the Services in any way).
- Multiple Accounts: You may not open multiple Accounts, whether to circumvent restrictions or otherwise. In any event, if you do use multiple Accounts, if we do take any action against you, you may have action taken against all of your Accounts.
- Technology: We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate.
- Withdrawal: We may always, at any time, withdraw any information or any aspect of any of the Services at any time.
3. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- Suspension: If you use (or anyone other than you, with your permission uses) the DOHACOMPUTER.COM in contravention of the Agreement, we may suspend your use of the Services and/or Site (in whole or in part). If we do this, we may refuse to restore the DOHACOMPUTER.COM until we receive an assurance from you, in a form we deem acceptable, that there will be no further breach of the provisions of the Agreement, or indeed we may refuse to restore the Services or Sites at all.
- Law Enforcement:We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of the Agreement.
- Preservation of rights: Our right to terminate the Agreement shall not affect any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities which have come about before termination.
We reserve the right to charge you convenience Fee while you enjoy our platform. DOHACOMPUTER.COM accepts payment only through a highly secure, PCI Data compliant payment processor namely QPAY (Qatar's leading payment gateway).
5. DATA PROTECTION
6. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or complaints, please feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the "Contact Us" page on the Platform. DOHACOMPUTER.COM will liaise with Merchants (Store) on your questions and complaints.
7. CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION / ORDERS
Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel either by the Seller directly or Seller can instruct DOHACOMPUTER.COM to cancel such order. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to DOHACOMPUTER.COM.
8. RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS WITHIN QATAR.
1. Return policy of DOHACOMPUTER.COM is applicable in the territory of Qatar.
2. Products are returnable if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the products.
3. Buyer expressly acknowledges that the Seller selling the defective Product will be responsible to Buyer for any claims that Buyer may have in relation to such defective Product and DOHACOMPUTER.COM shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
4. Return will be processed only if:
It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
The product is not different from what was delivered to the customer;
The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
Before accepting delivery of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse delivery. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised before 24 hours of delivery of the product.
Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
a. Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Seller by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against DOHACOMPUTER.COM.
b. Refund/replacement shall be issued to you only after verification
c. Replacement is subject to availability of the product (size, colour, etc.)
d. In case the replacement product is out of stock, money will be refunded. (Terms & Conditions apply)
e. If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
f. Products sold as combos/sets cannot be replaced or returned individually.
g. We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
h. All refunds shall be made in Qatari Riyals only.
i. We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up.
j. In the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
k. The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
We are no way responsible or liable for the offer for sale or sale of the Product by the Seller to the Buyer, its delivery, the warranty terms (if any) related to the Product and the return, refund or cancellation of purchase of any Products.
Company does not warrant that the sale price provided by the Seller of the Product is accurate, proper and valid. Any error in the sale price shall be solely attributed to the Seller and not to DOHACOMPUTER.COM. Prices, Product description and availability of the Product are Seller's responsibility.
DOHACOMPUTER.COM shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Product, delivery of the Product directly by the Seller.
We own the DOHA COMPUTER platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
All title, and interest in and to the DOHA COMPUTER platform and Services, including our website, our future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners provide through our Services are and will remain the exclusive property of DOHA COMPUTER CENTRE. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing gives you a right to use the DOHA COMPUTER name or any of the DOHA COMPUTER trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
9. Security, Intrusion & Detection
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the DOHA COMPUTER platform and Services:
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the platform, DOHA COMPUTER computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of DOHA COMPUTER’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the DOHA COMPUTER platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as DOHA COMPUTER); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
Unauthorized attempts to hack, copy, upload or change information, or otherwise cause harm/damage to this service and/or any user of this service, is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable law.
For website security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all genuine human users and to genuine businesses and organizations that have the consent of DOHA COMPUTER, all network traffic is monitored.
If a User disagrees with this policy, then that User should not use this Website.
10. Restriction of Liability & Disclaimer
DOHA COMPUTER reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict/block the access of a User, and/or to suspend/terminate the account of a User, and/or to remove/delete any information/content posted, uploaded or displayed by a User, and/or to deny a User future access to the website and/or the website service, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever, and shall have no liability or responsibility to the User in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
For all Users, as well as any entities/third parties mentioned or displayed anywhere on this website: DOHA COMPUTER expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website, or any inaccuracies, falsehoods, defamation, slander, libel, discriminatory terminology, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter or any interpretation of such that you may make. As a provider of interactive online services DOHA COMPUTER is not liable for any words, terminology, statements, representations, images, visuals or content provided by or viewed by a User. The information and images displayed therein is provided in good faith, but we make no guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, availability, accessibility, merchantability, appropriateness, or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the information or images/visuals.
The User accepts that the use of this website is at the User's sole risk (The User is aware and voluntarily and wholly accepts that your use of this website or any other DOHA COMPUTER website is always entirely and exclusively your own responsibility). DOHA COMPUTER accepts no responsibility for your use of this website, or for anyone else's (including any advertiser's) use of it. DOHA COMPUTER accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss, penalty, claim, damage or interpretation arising out of or in any way connected with this website and service including, but is not limited to, the content, information or entities/third parties/advertisers displayed here, the usage of cookies or collection of data/information by this website and service or by entities/third parties/advertisers displayed here. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree with these conditions and agree to hold harmless the owners, operators, and maintainers of this website and their agents and partners.
We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will DOHA COMPUTER or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.